Flower

Flower

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Some of My Favorites

So you might be wondering, which products are my favorites? Well, all of Biltmore Inspiration products are absolutely quality, and that quality is guaranteed, but here are some pictures of my favorite collections.

This is the Fifth Avenue Cake Stand with Hurricane. As you can see, the cake stand has been turned upside down and adorned with a decorative hurricane. I love the versatility of the products. You may not need a cake stand every day, but you can decorate your home for the holidays or use it as a vase every other day of the year. As you may notice, the carafe holding orange juice is BI's wine decanter.

Above is the Damask design, inspired after the Biltmore's Breakfast Room. This design is beautiful in person! The deep red and beige colors are perfect for the holidays as well as for an intimate dining experience.

The Lisa Conard Collection comes from none other than Lisa Conard herself. She is a local artisan that Biltmore Inspirations has decided to support by selling her work. This setting is beautiful and great for any home! The deep blue hues with the neutral leaf "theme" is just delightful. I can't wait to own the wine chiller so I can make it into a vase. I love wine, but I drink red, so I don't need to chill much wine.

*NOTE* The Damask and Lisa Conard dishes are oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment