Flower

Flower

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Restaurant Quality

I haven't yet been able to try all of Biltmore Inspirations' food mixes and toppings, however I have tried quite a few. So far my favorite has been the Artichoke and Spinach Topping. All you need to do to make an amazing dip is add 8oz cream cheese and bake it. Serve with chips. When I made this for one of my parties, it was the first to disappear and the first item purchased that night. It was fantastic! Definitely one of my top recommendations.
Mix topping and 8oz cream cheese, bake at 375 degrees for approximately 10-15 minutes (until bubbly). Top with grated Parmesan cheese. Serve with chips. 

This topping is also great on crackers. Spread some cream cheese on the cracker and then top with a spoohful of the topping, or just the topping alone. It also makes a great sauce for a "white pizza". 

No comments:

Post a Comment