Flower

Flower

Monday, September 19, 2011

Need ideas for the Fall?

Here are some decorating ideas I received in an email today. I love the creative uses and functionality of all these products! I can't wait until my house looks like a "Biltmore house." More ideas to come!

Place a large pumpkin on top of Biltmore Inspirations' Fifth Avenue cake stand as a way to add dimension and a tier set up with Fall colors! A candle was set into the Compliment Jar and the Wine Bottle Charms have been turned into candle and pumpkin charms! Add some acorns and you're set! So cute.

 I love this teetering pumpkin tower. I also saw someone use the three Blue Ridge pie dishes with pumpkins in between to create a "tiered cake" look.

This Blue Ridge Pedestal is just fabulous in person. I don't own it yet, but I am working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment