Flower

Flower

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Waiting for Easter

Here is a pic of my newest spring arrangement that makes my cake stand/hurricane look great! I'd have to be honest, I personally don't think I have a knack for flower arrangements. I see them in the stores and think "wow, that's beautiful! I can make that." However, if I were to truly try to redo that arrangement it just wouldn't look right. So, with time on my hands I spent nearly an hour coming up with this one. In the end, I love it! Right now this arrangement is on our dining room table and I really do love looking at it! For a touch of Easter I added a little birdie toting an egg.

 

I also spent some time putting Brooklyn's Easter basket together. A couple years ago I set out on a creative venture to create my kids' own Easter baskets. Yes, I believe some of the prefabricated ones in the stores are wonderful. I just wanted something personal for them to have. Well, after making Ryan's 2 years ago I found a basket just like it a few weeks ago. I bought a few more decorations and started gluing! I think they're adorable!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty arrangement and adorable baskets!
    Hooray for Spring and Easter!

    ReplyDelete