Flower

Flower

Friday, March 16, 2012

Blue Ridge Pedestal Dish

I just started setting my house up for Spring! So happy to see warm weather. It is March, which usually means a blizzard here and there, so I will enjoy this weather as long as it lends itself to me!

Pictured here is the Blue Ridge Pedestal Dish. Yes, it is oven safe should you decide to bake a square pie right inside it! You could put flowers in there, food, serve bread or even house a small turtle. Well, I wouldn't recommend the latter, but it is possible. One of the reasons I love Biltmore Inspirations' products is because they are so versatile, as well as oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe (almost all dishes). I wouldn't recommend putting the Pedestal dish in the dishwasher though, it could break if something else smashed into it while washing. Add height by putting it on a book or two - this makes a great look of dimension and old fashioned antique look if you use old leather journals.
 Small tea light candles underneath would really bring out the green and blue hues during an evening dinner. You can also tie a nice ribbon around the base and serve a beautiful birthday cake! There are so many ideas I have, I will be sure to post any pictures when these ideas come to fruition!
 Happy Spring and Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment