Flower

Flower

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A poem for you:

We have special day in May,
Where you can join for half price,
Get the whole kit,
Isn't this awesome and so nice?

So come join the fun,
On the 7th of May,
Just go to my website,
And sign up that day!

Then welcome to the company,
The fun and excitement begin,
This is the best job for you,
And all you can do is win!







So what's next?


And even though it's only the start of May, it's time to start planning your parties for June too! Just think, with each party you get FREE items, food or wine accessories! One of my new FAVORITE items is the host special for June: the Lotus Leaf Bowl Set. These bowls are, yes, bowls! Of all different sizes you can serve food, use as a vase or candle holder, or make a fancy centerpiece. I'm not kidding when I say this is a great deal!





 Do YOU want these Lotus bowls? Just ask me how easy it is to get them - you know I don't lie - just by hosting a party. Hosting? What that really means is making the food I give you and then inviting all your friends, co-workers and neighbors! I do the rest!







And just for fun I saw this photo on a friend's Facebook  page and I wanted to share it with you. It fits my blog since you have a glass of wine with almost anything! Or just a glass. Either way, here's a fun way to stay fit while enjoying your vino.


No comments:

Post a Comment