Flower

Flower

Thursday, May 10, 2012

All Things Paisley

Well, in just over a week my little Brooklyn will officially be 1 year old. What?! Yes, she's already a year. Since the first 6 months are usually a blur, I really feel like she's only 6 months old. I had a hard time calling Ryan a toddler after he turned one - it just can't be!

Needless to say, I've been preparing for her birthday. I've fallen in love with all things paisley, and I found a sweet little paisley butterfly online that I am having piped onto a cake, and now I am loving paisley and butterflies! Here's a sneak peak into some of the crafts I've been diving into to make her 1st a one-of-a-kind day. 
Beginnings of butterfly favors

This is the paisley butterfly that will be on her cake


















Working on the favors
Renewed Candle with ribbon and jewels

 Just as with Ryan's 1st birthday party, I do believe I am having the most fun with this! More pictures and details to come as things come together. I really love having all these "crafty" things to do. I have a feeling I'm going to be one of those moms that shoves her kids aside during their kindergarten craft day just to make my own, then I'm going to point at some kids "art" and laugh. Just kidding. I would never do that. But I probably would make my own craft. 


No comments:

Post a Comment