Flower

Flower

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Ideas from our Fall Collections

There's sooooooo much more coming from Biltmore! As for April, below are a couple of informational flyers regarding hosting and starting your own business. The May specials come with a Mother's Day appreciation and deals on some our newest Spring collections! Once I can post the May flyer I will have it up!
 
Did you order wonderful stuff in the Fall only to find we came out with a Spring catalog? No fear! Our home decor items are so versatile you can use them for almost anything you want: Organization in the playroom, kitchen decor, hosting large parties and more!
Lisa Conard wine chiller being used as utensil holder
Vineyard Vase and candle pillar holders with a Spring touch
Don't have any food to bake in this dish, just plant flowers!


Because many of our items are food safe, this allows then to be used for so many things. As for me, I don't really drink a lot of white wine so the need for a wine chiller isn't very pressing. I do love the Lisa Conard collection, and the wine chiller, for me, would make a great vase or as a tool to organize.
Another item I really love, and can't wait to have it the white Vineyard Vase. This vase really does signify all that I desire to have in house as decor. It's classic and traditional, yet you can do so much to give it a modern twist. As a girl born in Texas, I am a little bit country through and through.

No comments:

Post a Comment