Flower

Flower

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sweet August Studios

So, with many pictures of other people comes the need to protect my work. Can I call it work yet? Well, maybe or maybe not, but either way it is my work. So I knew I needed to create a watermark, which meant that I needed a name. 


Now, I am too stubborn to simply use my name, so after some thought and discussion with my husband I have settled on Sweet August Studios. The meaning of August is as follows: marked by majestic dignity or grandeur (Merriam-Webster). August is also my birth month. It is also summer time. I love summer. I love my birthday. I love the definition. And that is what makes it "sweet."
Thus, Sweet August Studios has been born! The next step is to create another page just for my pictures to keep this blog from getting too cluttered. That is not my plan for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment