Flower

Flower

Monday, February 25, 2013

Back to Life!

Why hello there! Sorry for the absence. As stated in previous posts, I am currently pregnant. Right now I am 26 weeks, but my first trimester I was totally incapacitated as I struggled with extreme fatigue. I hardly did a thing, and with the closing of Biltmore Inspirations, blogging was far from my mind. I still don't have much time to blog, as right now my daughter is clinging and whining at my legs. However, my energy is back (as much as it can be) and with winter break over things are back on a schedule. Even with Biltmore Inspirations is gone, I still plan on posting the latest news on the family, recipes I've tried and even some about my struggles with post partum depression. I truly believe that too many people struggle with depression and simply don't talk about it or even seek treatment. It makes life harder, but I know that it pleases God to give me this affliction right now, and for what purposes I still am not sure, but I am happy to share in my experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment