Flower

Flower

Monday, June 4, 2012

Here Comes Summer!

So a lot of new offers have made their way to the table! I love the beginning of every month because that's when I first learn of next month's specials and if there are any sales. It's almost as fun as Christmas. I try my best to get these specials out so you can see what's in it for YOU! Whether you want to be a customer or host a party or even join my team, these are great products! 

So first, a review of our June specials for hosts and customers: 

The best thing out right now are our $99 June Bundles. These bundles are great for any outdoor BBQ, picnics or having family and friends over.
Pick a bundle and save over 25% than the individual items (secret: that's more of a discount than I get!) These bundles are listed for the month of June, so get some while you can!

Now, onto July!

No comments:

Post a Comment