Flower

Flower

Friday, November 11, 2011

New Thoughts as the Holidays Approach

Caramelized Balsamic Onion Pizza with Goat Cheese:
Crust:
1 C. warm water (110 degrees)
2 1/2 tsp active yeast (or 1 package)
2 c. Flour
2 Tbs sugar
3 Tbs Roasted Garlic Basil Seasoning (from BI)
2 Tbs Olive Oil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix yeast into warm water and let stand 10 mins. Mix together flour, sugar and seasoning. When ready add yeast mixture and olive oil. Stir until you get a stiff dough. Let rise 30 mins.
Roll out dough into desired thickness and shape. Top with goat cheese and spoon onto cheese the Balsamic Onion topping (from BI). Bake in oven for approximately 20 mins.

I made two little pizzas - one for me and one for my son
Ryan's regular pizza and my goat cheese pizza




Another Great Way to use our products!
Below is the Olmstead Oak serving dish, which as you can see has candles and our acorns in it. Doesn't it make you want to roast chestnuts?


This is our Vineyard Dish used for some lovely Christmas decorating, along with the Cake Stand with Hurricane, the Candle Pillars and our Christmas Tree Card Holder, and Wine Bag.


Payton is my first born child. She told me she wanted to try on the Damask Apron, so I placed it around her and took this picture. She really likes showing it off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment