Flower

Flower

Monday, November 21, 2011

A fancy way to display your red Vineyard Bowl


Well, if there isn't a better way to show off my new red Vineyard Bowl! Brooklyn here told me she wanted to help model for it. So I loaded it up with cinnamon scented pine cones and let her have fun with it. The cinnamon is the first thing I smell when I walk in my front door. I love it! She also wanted to show off her new Christmas dress and the personalized bow that mommy made her.

This bowl is great for so many things. Other Christmas decorations can include the colored glass balls and other ornaments. You can stuff your hand-made quilts and let them drape over for all to see, you can load it up with ice and chill your wine or other spirits, you can even serve food it in if you have a large enough crowd! It is food and dishwasher safe. I would recommend hand washing it though, just because I wouldn't want anything to accidentally chip it. Red is an excellent accent to any house. If you have a red living room, dining room or kitchen, this bowl compliments and carries over that color into any other room so that there is a smooth flow from one room to the other. This also goes for the other Vineyard items: the vase (white) and the serving dish (green). I can't wait to have to whole collection!

Even though these colors are GREAT for Christmas, they go with nearly every other holiday. Any one of these items can be used for New Year's, Valentines, St. Patrick's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Football Sunday, Baseball games, Halloween, and Thanksgiving! Or even birthday's! It's endless and timeless, and that's why I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment