Flower

Flower

Friday, February 24, 2012

Sip, Savor and See!

I love to host. I love having company and breaking bread together. Whether it be for a special occasion such as a birthday party, a sports event or just because you want to have your friends over, I find it most satisfying when I am investing in other people. Plus, it gives me a great reason to clean my house. There's nothing better than sitting with your friends and just catching up and sharing your life. And it's always better when you add a glass of wine, and savory food, of course!

Last night I invited ladies over to come sip some of Biltmore's wine, savor Biltmore Inspirations' amazing food and see our new wonderful Spring/Summer catalog! We had fun, the food was good and we swooned over all the neat stuff Biltmore has to offer. I ordered some House White and House Red wine from America's most visited winery, and made some cheese fondue, dips and breads for us to enjoy. I also showcased a few of our home decor items, as well as showed off the pieces I use in my own home. If you weren't able to make it, we missed you! I like to make my parties all about FUN.  I highly recommend making your way to a Biltmore Inspirations party near you - check out the local scene, meet new friends, try the award winning wine and the chef-selected food. Here are a few pictures of last night's scene.
Tuscan Parmesan Mix with olive oil and a touch of balsamic vinegar
Table set-up


Olmstead Oak Dinner set(set of 4): Dinner plate, Salad plate, mug
Fruit with Strawberry Creme Dip mix

Last Night's Menu:
Smokey Mountain Mustard roasted red potatoes
Strawberry Creme cool whip dip
Tuscan Parmesan olive oil bread dip
Hearty Wheat Bread
Sundried Tomato goat cheese spread
Cheese and crackers
Cheese Fondue
Dark Chocolates

Biltmore's House Red and House White
Hearty Wheat Bread, Sundried Tomato Dip mix


Cheese Fondue with apples and bread for dipping
Mrs. King Trivet Set up on our wall as decor
If you ever want to try all this stuff but don't know how, just ask me! Hosting a party isn't hard work - I promise! You get a bag of food to prepare so there's no guesswork about the menu. So all you do is invite your good friends, best friends and acquaintances, prepare the food and I do all the rest! And for being a host, you can get great rewards: you keep the food you hosted with (usually there's plenty of left over packages and mixes), you earn free items and HIGHLY discounted items. For example, in March, the hostess special is the Olmstead Oak Dinnerware set of 4 for $49.98. To buy each item separately costs over $150, and to buy it simply as a customer costs $118.00. HUGE discounts. And that's just an example of one of the great things you can end up with - just for doing what you always do with your friends anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment