Flower

Flower

Monday, December 5, 2011

Bright and Merry

Here is more fun from my house to yours. I apologize for the lack of quality photographs (hopefully that will change soon), but I will not apologize for having fun decorating my Cake Stand! In the first picture I have used the "celebration" towel set inside the hurricane and placed a penguin box head on top. The penguin once came with goodies inside of it, but now it's just my Christmas penguin.


 In this next picture I took my Christmas tree and Santa from a little village I have and used it as the decor. Lit with candles I'd say Santa is having a grand ol' time.

 Ho! Ho! Ho!
Again, I know the picture quality isn't that great. It was night time and the flash is all I had. If you know me, I am a picture snob, thus I require and desire "good" pictures. But I still had fun. Right now, I've settled for a scented peppermint oil bottle with wooden dispersing rods sticking out as my decor using this cake stand and hurricane.

No comments:

Post a Comment