Flower

Flower

Saturday, October 8, 2011

An evening with Biltmore

Our evening at The Westin in Westminster was a lot of fun. We had about 50 people there to come and view our products, hear about the Vanderbilt family and the Biltmore house, eat some great food, win some awesome door prizes and hear more about the company and its opportunities! I am sad to report that I did not win any prizes. *tears* Oh well, maybe next time!

The Wine Cellar Collection


This was our Halloween and Fall table showcasing all the different uses for our decor.
 
This is part of the Breakfast Room Collection. I love the Damask pattern on the dishes and these trivets are nice and heavy. I can't wait to have the entire set. Right now all I have are some of the mini bowls.

Christmas is coming and these dishes can be used for decor or for serving food. They are all food safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment